rollercoin

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » rollercoin » Rollercoin went from super low reviews… » Le site peut être prometteur mais bon…

Le site peut être prometteur mais bon…

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Le site peut être prometteur mais bon il faut vraiment ils fassent une mise a jour sur les recaptchat sur 20 partie il y plus d'erreur de recaptchat que de partie validé j'arrête pas de relancer le jeu et defois la fin de partie et valider et trop souvent non ☹️ sinon le jeu peut être cool si il y avait pas se problème qui se répète trop souvent

Ответ от RollerCoin

5 дней назад
Hello!

This happened to you because the recaptcha failed to load on this page for some reason.

Please try following these steps:

1. Log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
2. Close the browser and reopen it.
3. Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings.
4. Log in and try again.

I hope that all of your concerns are answered here, and I hope that you will update your score.

Rollercoin went from super low reviews…
Rollercoin went from super low reviews on trustpilot to stellar, oh so quickly. How did that happen?

This game will change on you so fast that its unreal. Because there is no real regulation. They advertise that you will make money, but let's take me for example. I initially invested a little over $100 into rollercoin at a bitcoin ATM.

I bought several miners back then with the advertised return on income being 2 years flat as stated by MANY SPONSORED ROLLERCOIN YOUTUBE PERSONALITIES. Ufoguy for example.

Now I realize that these compensated sponsors were not lying, they were simply verifying independent math done to ascertain in the current in game climate it would take for me to recoup my investments.

Fast forward to today's date and you have the return on investment pushed out to 9+ years.

Thats only due to rollercoin reducing the pay out per block mined. Nothing else.

Now I'm sure rollercoin is going to rebuff like a bad politician and try to smooth over what I'm saying about my experien but they alone control the pay out.

You'd think after selling THOUSANDS of season passes, the latest being $300something dollars and TENS OF THOUSANDS of loot boxes, and now parts to make miners as well that they could give you a better roi.

But no, it's geared toward the players that I guess have a never ending stream of revenue to keep putting in a lot of money to never receive it all back in exchange for small pay outs till Rollercoin decides to bail with all the money. Just like coinpot.

It's not regulated and they will F you. You may say it's just a few bucks, but no one can afford to lose any money right now.

Now that they cutt the pay out on games so bad that they pay virtually nothing I wonder how much longer they can make it.

Ответ от RollerCoin

6 дней назад
Hello!

Please note that RollerCoin is a game, not an income or investment platform and shouldn’t be considered as such, it's a place where you can play games, have fun and get a little crypto for it.

Also, during last year we did not reduce block rewards, but increased them. However, RollerCoin is a competitive game, so everyone need to make more effort to gain rewards.

Holaa'' disculpen pero se puede tener…
Holaa'' disculpen pero se puede tener dos cuentas de rollercoin en la misma conexión wifi ?

Вы здесь » rollercoin » Rollercoin went from super low reviews… » Le site peut être prometteur mais bon…

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно