rollercoin

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » rollercoin » De momento a mi me ha pagado » De momento a mi me ha pagado

De momento a mi me ha pagado

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

De momento a mi me ha dado 51 DogeCoins que son al rededor de unos 7 euros( en el momento que hice la transacción) lo cual de momento paga, ahora si fueran mayores cantidades? pues ni idea...eso si parece que la gente quiere dinero así de gratis sin hacer absolutamente nada...

Rollercoin is a site where you can play…have fun and earn crypto
Rollercoin is a site where you can play games and earn real crypto by playing the games.

Hello!

Thank you for the 5-star review, enjoy playing RollerCoin!

It's really wonderful
I do advice you click on the link below to get started👇👇

I give rollercoin a topnotch rating and…
I give rollercoin a topnotch rating and I recommend it to anyone.

Kindly Use his referral code Love you…
Kindly Use his referral code Love you all

Fantastico!
Fantastico!
Mi ero iscritta a RollerCoin nel gennaio del 2021 e lo avevo accantonato ma da quando è uscita la Season Pass natalizia mi sono appassionata ai giochi e devo dire che hanno messo tantissime novità, faccio i miei complimenti per il lavoro svolto e le novità introdotte all’interno della farming....
Ma perché non eliminate il pagamento dell’Event Pass?
Vi lascio il mio referal link per iniziare con 1.000 satoshi:
https: //rollercoin. com/?r= kjle3v92

What's Happens with a deposits youre…
What's Happens with a deposits youre Site wanna 5 btc for 500 RLT why

There was a glitch in the system, but everything is fixed now! 500 RLT costs 0.01201838 BTC.

I hope that all of your concerns are answered here, and I hope that you will update your score.

my deposit with btc has been a long…
my deposit with btc has been a long time, how come it still hasn't arrived, a week ago contacted via email told to wait, but until now there is still no answer, how can it be a violation if i do it by playing instead of investing, so cant you continue it as compensation for the hard work we put in

It happened because you violated our ToS (https://rollercoin.com/terms) multiple times by creating fake accounts. Please note, that registration of personal accounts using your own referrer link and depositing crypto on referral accounts to receive commissions is strictly prohibited.

I have bnb coin in my wallet but it's…
I have bnb coin in my wallet but it's not letting me buy miners with it
I want the 9 RLT miner please admin

Thank you for the 5-star review! To purchase miner you need to buy the needed amount of RLT first.

To purchase RLT, please follow the instructions below:

1. Click on the wallet button and the page with the list of all coins will appear.
2. Choose the RollerToken (RLT).
3. Choose the amount of RLT you want to buy and the coin you want to use for this purchase.
4. Check the confirmation box and then click on the «Confirm» button.

If you have any other questions please contact us at support@rollercoin.com, we will be glad to help you with anything!

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Please note, that Tasks on the Task Wall don't reset, but sometimes they can be replaced by another ones.

Todo muy bien el juego 10/10 pero como se mantiene esta página osea para que no que en banca rota no quiero meter mi dinero y ver qué dentro de 6 meses ya no exista rollercoin

Please note, that RollerCoin is a mining simulator which has been existing for almost 4 years and got 2 million players. We have no plans on stopping so there is nothing you can worry about.

I hope that your concerns are answered here, and I hope that you will update your score.

Вы здесь » rollercoin » De momento a mi me ha pagado » De momento a mi me ha pagado

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно